Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Easy 24-Hour Glazing

In the event that you need your windows repaired avoid Easy 24-Hour Glazing.

Here is an email I sent to them 5th November:

"Your website claims 24/7 coverage with a one hour response.

Here is the reality:

Monday 3rd Nov I called in the morning and made a booking for someone to come round in the afternoon to fix a jammed window.

No show

I called late afternoon, and was advised that the engineer was delayed and could not make it.

Why did no one call me to advise me of this?

The booking was rescheduled to Tuesday 4th at 9AM

No Show

I called and was advised that the van had broken down

Why did no one call me to advise me of this?

The booking was rescheduled to 9AM today 5th Nov

No show

I called, and was advised that the engineer had an accident yesterday.

Why did no one call me to advise me of this?

Your service and customer care are lousy, your website does not reflect reality.

We are heading for the worst recession in decades, yet you are happy to throw away business in this cavalier manner.

Suffice to say I have arranged with another company to deal with this
."

No comments: